Farmer Marketing

Simple, inventive ways to increase the value of farm fresh products through direct marketing, internet marketing, and creativity.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Welcome to Farmer Marketing!

Thank you for coming to visit Farmer Marketing. My intent in this blog is to give insights and observations on topics relating to sustainable agriculture, organic gardening, and marketing farm fresh products.
I grew up on a small family farm growing hay, barley, grass, and cattle. My father also started a commercial greenhouse and nursery with a produce garden. This has given me the opportunity to see many facets of agriculture from production to marketing at a farmers' market. My experience with marketing has been augmented by my current pursuit of a business marketing degree and my recent role as marketing intern for a farmers' market.
Please leave your posts and feel free to recommend other sites on the topics presented. Thanks for stopping by.