Farmer Marketing

Simple, inventive ways to increase the value of farm fresh products through direct marketing, internet marketing, and creativity.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Marketing Farm Products

I admit I haven't written in about a year and a half, but I thought this might help everyone find my past posts. I've listed them from oldest to newest:

The Fitness of American Agriculture

Why Organic Produce?

"Certified" Organic vs. The True Intent of Organic Produce

Selling Organic Produce, Selling Crafts, Heck, Selling Anything

Lessons from an Idaho Farmers' Market

The Oxymoron of Pricing

Farmers' Market Diversity

Organic Vegetable Gardening

Free Publicity

Product Selection vs. Profit Pools

Benefit Selling

Your purpose as a salesperson

Making the Sale, Closing the Deal

The Importance of Publicity in Marketing

Direct Marketing via the Internet

Heirloom Tomatoes

Internet Revenue for Farmers

Organic Farming More Profitable

Government Regulations Part I

Government Regulations Part II

Feel free to drop me a note (farmermarketing "at" gmail dot com) and Good Luck!